Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Shining the Light On...Victoria Miller -- Preditors & Editors 17th Annual Reader's Poll Nominees --Best Artist


The 17th Annual Preditors & Editors Reader's Poll Awards are underway and we have a bevy of talent all around! To honor their nominations and give you  sneaky Le Peeky into the pure awesome they are, I'm shouting them out every day!


I graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature in 2008 from Armstrong Atlantic State University. I’ve lived in Savannah, Georgia since my family moved here in 1992 after Hurricane Andrew destroyed our home in Homestead, Florida. When I am not glued to my computer I can be found reading, writing, or trying to keep my cat, Bagheera, out of trouble.  Find more of Victoria at:  http://victoriamillerartist.com/



((PUBLIC VOTING OPEN UNTIL JAN. 14TH))


No comments:

Post a Comment