Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday Shenans!

My lovely fellow Lady Author, Rebekah Lewis, tagged me to take part in this impromptu Writers Blog Hop thingy  and I am nothing if not a team player!  So, here be the rules for this bad boy!

Answer the following four questions regarding your writing process and WIP, and then tag four more writers to carry it on after you. Everyone is giving a shout out to the person who linked them first.   Which would be mah Fab Miss Lewis! (www.rebekah-lewis.com) By the way....that woman rocks big time! Now, while she was kind enough to ask me before she tagged me, I suppose I prolly should have alerted my four but two things: One, I *scratches head, gives sheepish smile* forgot. And two, I’m lazy.

So having said that, I’m dropping the surprise bomb on Perci Brooks, Stacy Adams, Krista Kelley, and Briar L. Majic. *cheeky grin* You’re welcome! *winks* Now...lets do this!

*1) What are you working on? Right now, I’m throwing myself into Book 3 of my New Camelot Series, Timeless Seduction. It’s the story of Mordred Lothian, erstwhile son of Morgan Le Faye and Merlyn Emrys as well as Jenalyn Rhodes, a socially inept, brilliant and lonely woman who holds the key to his destruction. Or his salvation.

*2) How does your work differ from others in the genre? I’m blending fantasy with contemporary romance. Throw in extremely confident, strong women who generally end up rescuing the hero’s in the end rather than the other way around.

*3) Why do you write what you write? It intrigues me. I see secret doorways everywhere, shimmering portals to other worlds that others don’t. It’s as essential to me as breathing.


*4) How does your writing process work? I’m pretty much at the whim of my characters and their demands. I don’t write in any order either. Some days, I’m working on the end, others the middle.  My babies are volatile, passionate and commanding. All I can do is just tackle them when the muse appears and go from there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment